How much does a motorcycle mechanic charge per hour?
National estimates for this occupation: TopPercentile10%25%Hourly Wage$11.35$14.05Annual Wage (2)$23,620$29,220
How much does a motorcycle mechanic make per year?
Salary rangeLevelHourlyYearlyHighest (Top 10%)$29$59640Senior (Top 25%)$23$47640Middle (Mid 50%)$18$36790Junior (Bottom 25%)$14$29220
Is a motorcycle mechanic a good career?
Motorcycle mechanic is a good career if you enjoy working with your hands and have an aptitude for mechanics. You can take continuing education classes to specialize in maintenance repair for particular motorbike manufacturers. … You may need to work some evenings and weekends.
How much does a certified mechanic make an hour?
National AverageSalary Range (Percentile)25thAverageMonthly Salary$2,625$3,427Weekly Salary$606$791Hourly Salary$15$20
How many is too many miles on a motorcycle?
Motorcycles with more than 40,000 miles are considered to be high-mileage bikes, but if it has been well maintained, the mileage could still make it a good purchase. Sports motorcycles are typically driven more aggressively and experience more engine wear.
How many miles can motorcycles last?
What are the highest paying mechanic jobs?
The Top 10 Highest Paying Careers for Mechanics
- #1 Aircraft Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #2 Industrial Machinery Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #3 Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #4 Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #5 Diesel Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #6 Electrical Mechanic. …
- #7 Radio Mechanic. …
- #8 Automotive Mechanic.
What do Harley mechanics make?
The salaries of Harley Davidson Mechanics in the US range from $17,094 to $464,665 , with a median salary of $83,458 . The middle 57% of Harley Davidson Mechanics makes between $83,459 and $209,540, with the top 86% making $464,665.
How much is a good motorcycle?
Motorcycle prices can vary wildly, but on average, if you’re buying a new motorcycle fit for a beginner, you’re probably spending anywhere between $5,000 and $10,000.
What is the highest paying job?
Here are the top 25 best-paying jobs of 2020, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Anesthesiologist. Mean salary: $267,020 per year.
- Surgeon. Mean salary: $255,110 per year. …
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Mean salary: $242,370 per year. …
- Obstetrician and gynecologist. …
- Orthodontist. …
- Psychiatrist. …
- Physician. …
- Prosthodontist. …
How much do motorcycle Techs Make?
Find out what is the average Motorcycle Mechanic salary
Entry level positions start at $36,173 per year while most experienced workers make up to $58,725 per year.
What is the best motorcycle mechanic school?
Here is a list of the Best Motorcycle mechanic Schools in the World:
- Harley-Davidson at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute – Universal Technical Institute.
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Pheonix – Universal Technical Institute.
- Motoring Technical Training Institute – MTTI’s Motorcycle/Power Equipment Technician Program.
Can a mechanic make six figures?
The median wage for an auto mechanic in the US is quite low unless you have credentials, own the shop, or work as a heavy equipment mechanic. The typical year is 2000 hours, so making 6 figures means earning $50 per hour, or about double the 90th percentile of mechanics wages.
How much do flat rate mechanics make?
National AverageSalary Range (Percentile)25th75thAnnual Salary$40,500$70,500Monthly Salary$3,375$5,875Weekly Salary$779$1,356