How do I make my bike spokes shiny?
There’s lots of time involved this way but dismantle the wheels and soak the spokes in white vinegar. Then just wipe them down with a rag. Next is to use a rag with Johnson car paste wax and wipe each one of them. Re-assemble the wheel.
How do I keep my motorcycle spokes from rusting?
Seal the spokes in a protective coat of clear paint to prevent future rust build up. Use a brass wire brush to clean your spokes. The brass wire is strong enough to loosen rust and dirt, but won’t scratch your chrome or aluminum wheel rim.
Can you wash motorcycle with dish soap?
If you’re looking for a quick way to strip your wax and clear coat, scrub your bike with dish soap often. … There are many different surface types, lots of little nooks and crannies, and if we don’t wash the bike properly we can do more harm than good.
What is the best wheel cleaner?
This Good Stuff Will Get Your Wheels Clean
- Sonax Wheel Cleaner Full. amazon.com. $16.22. Shop Now.
- Meguiar’s DUB Wheel Cleaner. amazon.com. Shop Now.
- CarPro Iron X Wheel Cleaner. carpro-us.com. $18.99. Shop Now.
- Takavu Wheel Detailing Brush. amazon.com. $9.99. SHOP NOW.
How do you remove oxidation from chrome wheels?
How to Get the Oxidation Off Chrome Wheels
- Wash the chrome finish with soap and water to remove grime and dirt.
- Remove surface rust with a steel wool pad and a lot of water.
- Pour household cleaner into a bowl or small bucket and wet the toothbrush in the cleaner. Scrub the oxidized areas to remove the oxidation. Rinse the chrome surface of the wheels.