Is a motorcycle mechanic a good career?
Motorcycle mechanic is a good career if you enjoy working with your hands and have an aptitude for mechanics. You can take continuing education classes to specialize in maintenance repair for particular motorbike manufacturers. … You may need to work some evenings and weekends.
How much money does a Supercross mechanic make?
The salaries of Motocross Mechanics in the US range from $10,001 to $235,096 , with a median salary of $42,835 . The middle 57% of Motocross Mechanics makes between $42,836 and $106,519, with the top 86% making $235,096.
How much does a motorcycle mechanic earn UK?
An early career Motorcycle Mechanic with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of £18,595 based on 21 salaries. A mid-career Motorcycle Mechanic with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £21,618 based on 17 salaries.
How much money can you make being a mechanic?
National Salary Statistics
Half of auto technicians reported annual salaries of between $26,850 and $47,540 and hourly wages of between $12.91 and $22.86. The 10 percent of automotive techs who earned the lowest made $20,620 or less per year, and the top 10 percent of earners made $59,600 or more per year.
How much does a motorcycle mechanic charge per hour?
National estimates for this occupation: TopPercentile10%25%Hourly Wage$11.35$14.05Annual Wage (2)$23,620$29,220
What do Harley mechanics make?
The salaries of Harley Davidson Mechanics in the US range from $17,094 to $464,665 , with a median salary of $83,458 . The middle 57% of Harley Davidson Mechanics makes between $83,459 and $209,540, with the top 86% making $464,665.
Who is the highest paid motocross rider?
10 Highest Earners from the 2014 Supercross Season
- Ryan Villopoto. Purse Earnings: $103,790. Estimated Bonus Earnings: $640,000. Estimated Total Earnings: $743,790.
- James Stewart. Purse Earnings: $96,305. Estimated Bonus Earnings: $605,000. Estimated Total Earnings: $701,305.
- Ken Roczen. Purse Earnings: $70,250. Estimated Bonus Earnings: $315,000. …
- Ryan Dungey.
What is the highest paying job?
Here are the top 25 best-paying jobs of 2020, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Anesthesiologist. Mean salary: $267,020 per year.
- Surgeon. Mean salary: $255,110 per year. …
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Mean salary: $242,370 per year. …
- Obstetrician and gynecologist. …
- Orthodontist. …
- Psychiatrist. …
- Physician. …
- Prosthodontist. …
How much do Nascar drivers make?
A developmental NASCAR driver makes between $100,000 and $300,000 in base salary and around another $200,000 in prize money. Less taxes and about $25k for disability insurance and you’re looking at around $200,000 total. A Spring Cup driver can make over 20 million a year. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
What is the best motorcycle mechanic school?
Here is a list of the Best Motorcycle mechanic Schools in the World:
- Harley-Davidson at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute – Universal Technical Institute.
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Pheonix – Universal Technical Institute.
- Motoring Technical Training Institute – MTTI’s Motorcycle/Power Equipment Technician Program.
How much do mechanics earn UK?
A mid-career Automobile Mechanic with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £9.97 based on 65 salaries. An experienced Automobile Mechanic with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of £10.91 based on 79 salaries.
How much does a mechanic charge per hour UK?
The maximum cost of an hour’s work for a garage mechanic now stands at more than £230, according to a nationwide study by automotive service and repair start-up Motoreasy. Overall, the UK average labour rate – combining main dealers, independent workshops and fast-fit outlets – is £67 an hour.
What type of mechanic gets paid the most?
The Top 10 Highest Paying Careers for Mechanics
- #1 Aircraft Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #2 Industrial Machinery Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #3 Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #4 Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #5 Diesel Mechanic. Job Description. …
- #6 Electrical Mechanic. …
- #7 Radio Mechanic. …
- #8 Automotive Mechanic.
What is the starting pay for a mechanic?
Job openings for MechanicCityAverage salaryMechanic in Sydney NSW 72 salaries$77,225 per yearMechanic in Perth WA 39 salaries$72,923 per yearMechanic in Melbourne VIC 27 salaries$65,068 per yearMechanic in Brisbane QLD 28 salaries$69,403 per year