How do you draw a motorcycle?
Draw an irregular trapezoid in the left part for the bike front and a spike shape at the right for the back of the bike. Draw an arch for the wheel guard. Draw an irregular pentagon with two circles for the bike engine. Draw in the handlebars.
How do you draw a chopper motorcycle?
How to draw a chopper bike
- Mark off the width and height of the chopper motorbike. …
- Define, with two ovals, the wheel rims and add the general shape of the body.
- Draw several lines for handlebars, the seat and the disk brake. …
- Outline the telescopic fork, engine and exhaust pipes. …
- Draw the general shapes of the engine and handlebars.
How do you draw a boy?
- Make guidelines. Start the head.
- Add the wider top hair line.
- Add ears and bangs.
- Add a small neck and shirt.
- Draw shorts below the shirt.
- Draw legs and feet.
- Add the arms.
- Finish the face and hair.