Are motorcycle stands necessary?
only necessary if the bike will be sitting for an extended period, or if you’re doing work on it. The rubber will warp if you leave the bike sitting on the same spot… which could be mitigated by just rolling it forward or back every few weeks while storing without stands.
Do you need a motorcycle stand to change oil?
Registered. You don’t have to have a rear stand but it’s preferrable. No it won’t hurt the bike to change the oil on the rear stand.
How do you winterize a motorcycle?
How to Winterize Your Motorcycle: A 14-Step Guide
- Think about where you can store your motorcycle.
- Take your bike out for one last ride.
- Top off your tank with fresh gas before you get home.
- Add the suggested amount of fuel stabilizer, start the motorcycle and let the stabilizer cycle through.
- Change the oil and oil filter.
What is a paddock stand?
A paddock stand enables you to easily lift the wheels of your bike from the ground and also stands the bike up making it easier to access the left side of the machine.